As you can probably tell, we can’t get enough coconut oil in our lives. It’s probably one of the most versatile and useful products that you can have around.
We’ve been using coconut oil for a while now, so we thought we’d share a few tips and tricks on how it can be used. Although, when we say “a few”, what we really mean is our ultimate Top 100 Uses for Coconut Oil. We’ve listed ten below but you can check out the rest here.
1. To soothe cracked animal paws
2. Frying or stir-frying at high temperatures
3. As a great skin moisturiser
4. To stop cold sores from spreading
5. As a wood polish
6. To reduce wrinkles
7. To ease nappy rash
8. As a make-up brush cleaner
9. Oil cleansing method for clear skin
10. Instead of commercial make-up removerContinue reading here