- 3 cups oats
- 2-4 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup Shore Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 cup chopped mixed nuts (or just pecans)
- Handful of coconut pieces (optional)
- Teaspoon of cinnamon powder (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat oven to 110 degrees celcius.
- Loosely mix together oats, coconut pieces, salt and chopped nuts in baking tray or oven-proof dish.
- Pour melted coconut oil and honey over oat mixture and mix well.
- Bake in oven for around 60 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Granola should be golden brown when you take it out of the oven.
- Leave to cool and add raisins and anything else you’d like, such as pumpkin seeds.